Thursday, October 25, 2007

Two Days At Rattlesnake A Great Season Ender

Hello. Yesterday and today I golfed at Rattlesnake Point, a Clublink property just south of Milton, Ontario.
Wednesday was 18 holes at the Sidewinder course, followed by the 9-hole par 3 Rattler course. It was a nice sunny day with a high of 17 and not too much wind. In other words, an ideal fall golf day.
Today was 18 holes on the Copperhead course. A little cooler, but again not much wind and a fair bit of sun.
What was great about both days was I was not held up at all. I played alone and played through one group each day. I played all 45 holes in 6 hours! Needless to say, I was thrilled to be able to play that quickly. It made up for a lack of good play.
While Rattlesnake is relatively flat, I was pleasantly surprised by how interesting the courses were. Course condition was top notch.
Finally, the staff treated me like a king. It's been a pleasant surprise to be considered one of the family fraternity. Thank you all very much.

Regards,
Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google