Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Snow Has Stopped

It seems like we no longer get spring or fall anymore. I think we now have winter and summer only.
I went to school to get my daughter and son. It was snowing. Fortunately it's now stopped.
Two days ago it was so sunny I almost got burned golfing. Today I had my toque on.
It seems like one day it can be 10 Celcius, then the next day be either <> 20 Celcius. I don't remember these temperature swings as a kid.
Isn't this the best time of year for sports? March Madness, great golf (Players, Kraft Nabisco & Masters) curling, hockey, baseball. I wish curling was on this week. Oh well. FYI Canada is 4-2, and tied 4-4 with Norway after 8 ends. All in all, in good shape. Tres Bien, Mon Amis!
Our charity fundraiser is on a roll. It's been a sellout for every year. In our previous 6 years we've raised over $100,000. We've been very fortunate, and well run by Shelley and Gail. It's a fun event to work on.
If anyone wants some help with their event, please send them my way.

Regards,
Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google