Monday, April 17, 2006

The New Clubs Await

Hello. Well, this weekend I bought some TaylorMade irons and a TaylorMade "Rescue" club. They will replace my 15-year-old TaylorMade irons, which have served me well, but seem to have worn out.
To go with my new 3-PW irons and Rescue club, I've got a TaylorMade 580 Driver, a TaylorMade Bubbleshaft 3-wood, a TaylorMade gap wedge, and a TaylorMade 61 degree lob wedge. Did I mention I like TaylorMade? Still waiting for that first endorsement, however.
I have a TaylorMade cary bag, but a Ping putter. When I get an endorsement, I'll switch to TaylorMade.
Tonight will be my first time using them in combat at my home course. Hopefully I'll be able to get 9 holes in. It will be a little chilly, but the sun's out and it's not too windy.
It's been an incredible spring in Southern Ontario. Golfing on April 1st in Niagara Falls was wonderful. I'm looking forward to as much golf as possible this year.
Hope everyone had a nice Easter. Even Leaf fans can look at their stretch run with pride. IT should be an interesting off-season. Maybe I'll see some of them at the golf course tonight.

Regards,
Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google