Thursday, July 10, 2008

Do You Want To Retire As Soon As Possible?

Hello. I retired when I was 45. I never thought I'd be able to do it that quickly.
I've figured out how anyone can shave years off their retirement date. I have a general plan that can be tailored to your needs.
Are you interested?
If yes, please reply back, and we'll get started.
If no, I still would like you to reply.
First tell me why you don't want to retire early.
Second, let me know if you think I'm unqualified to help you. I think retiring early makes me qualified, but I could be wrong. Let me know if it's because I'm a stranger.
Third, tell me if my offer is too expensive for you. What's that? I haven't mentioned a price? You're right! There would be a charge, so you let me know what you can afford.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Regards,
Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google