Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blue Springs Always a Treat

Hello. Yesterday I played Blue Springs for the first time in 2008. I've played the small Trillium course a few times with my family already, but Wednesday was the big course.
In spite of very cold weather for May 21st (5 Celcius when I arrived, 7 Celcius when I left), it was a real treat. I played with two very nice people, Cathy and Dan, and we managed to stay dry.
The layout is very good, especially considering it was done by an amateur. The scenery is also very nice, as much of the course is bordered by trees and open grass fields.
In my job, I get to hear lots of comments (good and bad) about many of the Clublink courses. I've yet to hear anything bad about Blue Springs.
The people also make it a wonderful place to play. The pro shop staff is second to none. They've always treated me very well.
Right now Blue Springs is having a $10,000 initiation fee special. With a very nice 18 hole course, driving range and Trillium 9-hole par 3 course, I think it's a great time to get in on the deal.

Regards,
Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google