Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tiger Wins Toughest Tournament

Hello. Congrats to Tiger Woods for winning the WGC-Match Play title. Tiger crushed Stewart Cink in the final 8 & 7. Awesome!
I felt this would be Tiger's toughest tournament of 2008 to win, because a bad day can eliminate you. Tiger got a couple of scares from JB Holmes and Aaron Baddeley, but managed to survive. From then on he was in complete control.
It just shows again anyone who is in Tiger's group on Sunday is probably going to collapse. How someone can play as well as Cink did for 4 days, then get creamed is beyond me.
I now feel after talking to my best man that Tiger can win every tournament he plays in this year. That's something I'd never say about any golfer before or since, but Tiger in 2008 looks unstoppable to me. I can't see anyone challenge him head on and win. Unless Tiger does a face plant, he looks like a lock every week.
Can you imagine if Tiger gets to the PGA this August on the verge of a Grand Slam? What will the media be like? How will the other players react when they see galleries that move like tornados? Time will tell.

Regards,
Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google