Sunday, February 05, 2006

Glad To Be Here

Hello. My name is Steve. I'm a newbie, and I'm glad to be here.
Just went this weekend to an Internet Bootcamp run by Internet Marketing Centre (IMC). It was, to quote the president and CEO of IMC, Derek Gehl, like drinking out of a fire hose. A lot of info to take in, but a lot of fun.
The main point was to take action, which is why I've now got my own blog. I'm looking forward to learning about cyberspace.

The main topics I'm interested in developing are the following (in alphabetical order):

Curling
Fundraising for Non-Profits
Golf
Hearts (the card game)
Time Management

Which one(s) interest you? Please let me know. Any and all comments are greatly appreciated.
Well, it's time for a Super Bowl update. Talk to you soon.

Regards,
Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google